G-IKON, a VANS RV-4

I am building a VANS RV-4 aircraft. If your not involved in homebuilt aircraft it wont be too interesting, but if you are a part of that elite group it just might be. My intention is to include ONLY the interesting details, so the rate of change will be quite slow!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

 

Gear down - two greens!

A big step forward today! The fuselage is finally sitting on the main gear. Very satisfying. It also makes it much easier to move around so I can maximise the light on the task, and the heat on me, while I work. Its getting miserable in the UK at this time of year.

Recent progress has been inside the fuselage, and of course getting the engine frame on. All the steelwork has been powder coated.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker