G-IKON, a VANS RV-4

I am building a VANS RV-4 aircraft. If your not involved in homebuilt aircraft it wont be too interesting, but if you are a part of that elite group it just might be. My intention is to include ONLY the interesting details, so the rate of change will be quite slow!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Stupid incompetent phone companies.

I am sorry to say that due to the gross incompetence of Orange plc and British Telecom this blog will be off the air for a while. I will catch up when I have a broadband service once again.

Working with these companies is how I imagine telephony is supplied in the third world. I suspect as an employee if you have an IQ exceeding 50 you are not eligible for employment.

Thanks for your interest. Hope to be back sometime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker